July 23, 2005

Watching : Man of the House

I finished with Post Mortem the day before and well, I'm looking to get the next book, I think I spend more money on Manga, books, movies than I do anything else. I recently got the entire series of Chobits in a boxset (manga not the anime) and I got Pitaten from 1-4, and I'm gonna have to go back to get the rest, in the interest of getting a complete series. God Child is finished and I still don't know where am I gonna get the entire thing. I kept asking and they kept saying that they don't know if they can find it for me. And there's also the confusion of different title to each part while they all are the same series.

I'm gonna use the 'Brand' bottle ( chicken essence ) for glass etching, the bottle is about 2" high and the area I can etch is about 1.5" I already got the sticker on and cut out a 'B' for Buffy now I'm working the mechanic of etching a glass bottle out in my head. Do I wanna cover the rest of the area up and then dip the bottle into the acid or do I wanna just set the bottle over some clay and then make a wall surround the area and pour the acid into it. I guess I'll do the later cause it'll be less work that way. Now if I only can find the damn clay!

Well, off to see the rest to the movie and get the dogs in...

No comments: