January 25, 2006

I got my car for a little over three months now, so it's time for the first service. I've been debating for ever, whether I wanna get it to Honda dealer for it, they offered the first service for free, it's either first 3 months or 1,000 miles.. and well, I don't have the time to be sitting on my ass for hours on end to wait for a free service. So I called up my uncle and ask about the garage he usually goes to. And I went with my aunt today. Pretty quick, I'd say, even with the time it took to drive there, which was not that far considering I use to drove farther than that for when I was in Methuen.

I got Rozen Maiden, the entire first season loaded, and still didn't watch it yet. I guess I will later. Also got the second too, and didn't watch it. MAR ep 27, hell, I hadn't watched the thing since ep 10. I'll get time to see it eventually.

I'm waiting for Underworld : Evolution. :) It'd be great.

Ok, time for shower and I'll be all set to watch Medium.

No comments: