January 03, 2006

Watching : Monk

My friends left this morning, which is kinda sad, I mean, I don't usually have anyone to complain to. Let's face it, nobody would've understand my ranting anyway. We all ended up sleeping and let the movie watched us everynight. Just couldn't keep our eyes open. LOL

I got them to play "Paint Doctor" with me, it was fun, I hadn't played it for so long I forgot all the rules and I had to figure it out all over again. I mean the damn directions they gave me wasn't all that clear. Where do you take the life point after you take it away, d'you keep it? Put it in the pile?? I ended up just putting it in the pile cause then it'd be too easy to get to the pre-op.

It was fun.

Changed my sheets, I have to get a new comforter.

I want a dvd recorder, my mom's gonna let me get one.

Gizmo's sick, he's got runny nose, a bit of fever, but still... he just couln't leave the mob alone!! I couldn't mob the floor, he kept running after it. He's asleep now though, good thing.

New year resolution... um... lose weight?? (after all that indulgent I definitely need to get them all off)

More drawing, more writing.

Definitely, more of the last two.

No comments: