January 30, 2006

Watching : Outbreak

Yeah, I'm watching Outbreak, I never get to buy that dvd but everytime I saw it on any channel I watch it. I should really buy it the next time I see it on the shelve.

I've noticed something about these kids in my family... well, my brother my sister my cousins.. blah blah blah.. they have no repect for anyone or anyone's time. I told my brother to shut the hell up last night, he has to go over to my aunt's and he was watching cartoon till 10pm and when he got into the livingroom he kept saying let's go now. I told him shut up and until he can get his ass places by himself then he has no right to be rushing anyone, especially when he draged his ass in the first place. Fucking spoiled I'd say.

If I have my way he'd be in boarding school till he finish highschool, so he knows to do shit for himself.

This just annoys the hell out of me, I don't like people like that. You don't do anything and generally being a useless piece of flesh and still demand they get their way. Fuck that shit.

No comments: