February 12, 2006

Watching : Medium

I bought a new PPC yesterday afternoon, it's an IPaq Hx2490 I wanted the other one which is a 6300 series, but they were discontinued and they don't have them in stock either. Too bad, it would've been perfect. Anyhow, this one is good for what I want it for. I was gonna go with the other one, hx2790, it looks exactly the same as 2490 with the exception of having more bell and whistle ( ie biometic fingerprint reader, now what am I gonna do with that??)

Well, I got my doctor's appointment all loaded up and some reading. A few notes to remind myself (like electric bill, water bill, cheque I need to write, that sorta crap) Now I'm saving up for a new laptop, cause I want one!

I'm so bad with these stuffs, I swear, sometimes I don't know what I want them for anyway. But I definitely can use a PPC even if just to remind me to do stuff like actually get my rabie shots on time. I almost miss one just last week.

Oh yeah, I got bit by a strayed the Saturday before last and well, spent my evening in the ER, getting a couple of shots and my wounds dressed ( 5 fangs ) Had little use of my right arm till the last couple of days, it's better now though, still hurting a bit, and my arm would ache from shoulder down, but it'll go away eventually. Well, I hope.

Ok, back to Medium.

No comments: