February 27, 2006

Watching : Judging Amy

Today I dropped Gizmo off for a bath, he has to have one at least once a week, and I have to drop him off at the petshop to do it, cause well, he got so much fur now it takes hours to dry him off, thus paying someone else to do it. Then the girl at the store noticed that his eye's hurt.

Well, so it's to the vet next, got some eyedrop and he's been playing to his sick role ever since.

What a butthead.

He's been sleeping all day though.

I got all Blue Sonnet loaded this morning. I'm waiting for Cat's Eye, I use to read that manga and I had all 10 vol of it, but then well, I wasn't here, things got moved and disappeared. So now I'll have to buy them all over again, if they still have it in print or reprint.

I guess watching the anime will have to do for a while, I found that most of the time anime is pretty close to the manga, well, pretty close isn't exactly the same, but you get the gist and they are just as enjoyable. :)

Actually, I should be going to bed right about now... so I'm gonna do that while I let my ppc charge. Forgot to do it last night and the night before so now it's completely dead. lol... so much for keeping all my appointment current.

March 1st, Gizmo's appointment.

No comments: