February 05, 2006

Listening : Burn [ Alkaline Trio ]

I got bitten by a stray dog yesterday evening, 5 fang marks and some bleeding. I was heading out to bookstore anyway, so I just went out, my mother didn't even know I was bitten. I got to the hospital, waiting for a while cause they were swamped. Would you believe that? Anyway, I got shots and they dressed my wounds, recommended a serum I should get cause I got bitten on my right elbow but they were out of that one, so I had to go to the other hospital, I didn't go right then cause well, I was having a hard time bending my elbow and my should ached.

When I got home I found that I've lost my keys as well.

Beautiful day, really.. I mean.. I coulda kill for a day like that. (yeah, right!!)

So, today I went and get that damn serum, cost me pretty penny too. But I can claim with the insurance so it's ok.

Now, shower time, oh joy...

No comments: