June 26, 2006

So, I know I said that my cellphone was dead, but well, today, it is well and truely not coming back. And after I realized that in the morning, my dad managed to broke the damn 2 numbers in the store.. we couldn't use the phone the entire day and probably tomorrow as well.

My mother said that tomorrow she'll drop in so I could go see to a new phone. Well, news flash I don't have enough money for it. I told her so, and I asked if she gonna get me one, she said no. So, what's the damn point of her dropping in so I can go look for a new phone, 'cause I can't buy a new phone now anyway. Wouldn't make a different if I go see it tomorrow or on Saturday, I still can't get a new cellphone.

I wanted O2 and I was saving up money for it, now I don't have enough money yet, I was hoping my nokia would last another month or two. Man, when it rains it pours.

No comments: