August 05, 2006

so, it's been a while. I've been busy, but then what else is new, same shit different day. My lcd screen broke down about a week ago, so I had to get a new one, this one is 19" wide screen, it's cool, but still I didn't have the money to spend on this, at least not right now anyway, but well, neccessity and all that.

Got a new printer cause the old one just doesn't work anymore, it's a good thing they are cheaper than they used to be. ALso got a new Wacom Graphite4, it's silver. I've been wanting to get a new one for a while, cause I only have one that it suck getting it back and fort between home and store, good to get a new one so I get one for both machine.

So, now I'm broke.

My friend let me borrow some books, forgot to bring them from her place. LOL. I let her borrow some of my manga, Dragon Voice, Kurogo, Cardcaptor Sakura, Q detective school and I got some Fullmetal Alchemist back from her. Now I wanna get Pigmario by Wada Shinji maybe I can get them used, it'd be cheaper. And maybe Glass Mask too.

No comments: