August 11, 2006

Watching : American Chopper

I just got back from my friend's place, we went out and then hung out till 2am. LOL. Yesterday I got me an Iomega Screen Play (portable harddrive) It can play media file right out of the thing, so I got it. I asked my dad and he said ok. :) (big plus, cause I don't have the money) I spent nearly an hour just to figure out how exactly I can get it to work. The damn start guide was of no help at all. It didn't say what it should've said in the first place that the drive has to be in FAT32 or it won't work on the tv... and it didn't mention it one bit, so I had to go on the website and read through a bunch of stuff to figure that one out. Prior to that I was renaming files and check the file type and all that crap. It was pissing me off. The actual solution took me less than 5 minutes. They should've state it in the first place.

Stupid quick start guide. I wanna know who write these things?

I wanna strangle them.

But now I get the thing and I was watching a bunch of stuff on it so it's ok... I'm happy for now. Next I'm making a box to carry it with (the drive, remote, cables) :)

No comments: