August 30, 2006

Watching : Missing

I've been sick like a dog for the past couple of weeks. Last week I went to the gym and decided that I wanna play squash, and so, while my friends were in the pool treading water (they weren't really swimming, just made good impression of it. LOL) I went and played for about 30 min, and well, right the next day I was running fever again. Really, I'm tired of this. *sigh*

I've been watching Marimite over again, and well, I really really like Sachiko. LOL.

I'm at that state where one character is just so cute to me and I'll read and and I'll watch and I'll read and I'll watch again. FUN!

I'm hoping for 3rd season of the series, I'm not really looking forward to the show with just Yumi but whatever happens. Seems like later issue of novel has less of Sachiko... *sniff*

No comments: