October 06, 2006

It's 3:42 am. And I just got in.

Last night I spent the entire evening at my friend's till about 4 am. I was telling her about one of the most educational period of my life. The longest sort-of relationship I had. Wow, thought about ancient history. I never really thought about it before, and even though I knew that the entire thing was foolish and rather irrational of me, but at the time I didn't see it like that. Weird, huh.

Now, looking back I knew that I learned a lot from then and well, something I could do with out. And that one person that shall remain nameless, and how many times she popped in and out of my life.

My friend was rather astonished, to say the least. She said she never thought that I could be like that. Cause I was always the reasonable one, rational and emotionally close off. *ha ha* Calm, cool and collected all the time. Well, not a lot of people saw me during that period of my life and those that did never knew me from before. The only one that saw from the beginning to end was Jamie. Bless the boy, he's the best. Now I'm just glad that the saga was all over and maybe someday I'll write whatever I could remember down, just to remind me to never do it again.

On other note.

I'm doing another r/c illustration. It's Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, standing in midst of bodies and blood. New material that I've never work with in regard of this technique... a plastic (they called future board, I don't know) and black sticker. I used to use black matt board and contact paper, we'll see if it'll work out. :)

My friend is going back to retreat on Sunday again and she'll be gone till the end of the month. I've been skipping work out, but I'll go back on Monday. Man, I should get some sleep now. Tomorrow is another charity thing I said I'll go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

X, I did click the lilicious link. Can't rem why I don't remember reading it, either the link didn't work or there was too much on the page and my brain was too tired.

Anyway, I just went to try the link again and a blank page loaded up for me.

I still laugh when I see "marimite" as marmite. You know that dark coloured sticky stuff people spread on toast or eat in rice porridge.

I'm ill with sore throat and cold. Reading about you being reasonable, rational and emotionally closed-off, kinda reminds me of me. But I'm quite the emotional creature, but with control.

take care, girl :)