October 21, 2006

I am reading A Matter of Degree by Alex Marcoux.

It is a sequal to Back to Salem and I had been waiting for this book for a while now so I'm quite happy that it got here yesterday afternoon. I have about 100 pages to go still, but then I started reading this last night. :)

I can wait to get my Fate/Stay Night dvd and my Utena and Jigoku Shoujo. Once they all got here I'll be very very happy. LOL

I still have another 2 books by Claire McNab waiting for me, which I will probably start after this one finish.

I wanna see The Grudge 2, still hadn't got the time, so I'm contenting myself with Mai Otome (Mai Z-Hime) Entertaining :) I enjoy them a lot. :) I love Shizuru, in both Hime and Otome. She's... I can't explain it. I guess I will atempt this again later, my stomach is screaming for food now.

No comments: