October 12, 2006

Watching today : Fate / Stay Night

I got the first volume of the dvd the other day and finally got to see it today, I liked it, or rather I liked Saber. :)

See, my motivation to watch something is just easy like that. I was watching Strawberry panic too.. and also Mai HiME. I got Karas a while ago and still didn't get to actually sit down and watch it properly.

So, I ordered Fate/Stay Night, Rozen Maiden today, and I can't wait for them to get here!!

We are renovating the store, so it's all dusty and noisy there, I don't really like it, but it has to be done, so I can't really complain. While that was going on I was cutting my way through my new r/c (reductive conversion illustration, my teacher called it) It's of Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing. :) (I just like putting her whole name in) And another half will be Alucard, which will be on seperate piece of board. I usually use smaller boards and make them into a sort of puzzle but I guess I'm just trying to figure out what I can and can't do with new material (I couldn't get contact paper here, so I use sticker instead and on plastic board and cutting that to size is a bitch!) It's about 65% finished (I have to go through the entire scene which has buildings and dead bodies everywhere) But when I'm done I shall be very satisfy. Not that I know what to do with it afterward.

Bed time... *sigh*

No comments: