December 16, 2006

Got new toy today.

I got a Seagate external hard drive today. It was 160gb, a pretty good size, I actually went looking for another model, but they didn't have it and this one was on sale so I got it. It'll still plenty enough for all my crap, so I didn't fret over it. While I was there I was looking at some laptop too. I want a Vaio, but they are kinda expensive comparing to other brand, so I might end up with an HP, or Accer.. I guess between those, I'll get HP. I don't know, I just feel like it.

I'm getting DSL for the store too, cause I spend all my day there, so I'd like something to kill time while I religuish the TV to my aunt or my mom. Otherwise I'll monopolize the damn thing till sundown. LOL. Can you imagine two old people watching anime with me all day cause they didn't have a choice. I don't think my mother mind too much, except she couldn't understand what they were saying.

Anyhow, I moved most of the crap that had been clogging up my hard drive over to the portable one, and now it's all good, more space for other junk!

Bed, now.

No comments: