December 21, 2006

Well, on Dec 19th was Fujino Shizuru b-day.

And since I'm a fan, so I guess I can wish an anime character a happy birthday. LOL

I actually wrote something for it, and well, only got half of it done, so I'll post that whenever I get it done. I'm not all that concern about it.

Saturday is reunion. I wasn't gonna go, but then my friends are going so I guess I can make it, it'll be good to see some of the old faces again, even though I was only with them till 10th grade. Hopefully it won't get boring, cause the simple fact that I spent my formative year somewhere completely different than they were would make a huge diff in our thought process, and also taste in things. Besides, how many gonna have the same interest as I do. I mean come on, who's gonna be watching anime I like do. Well, the one that does won't be able to make it. Kinda sad.

I wanna go see Eragon, but still couldn't make it there yet. I'll try next week, maybe my friend will go with me.

No comments: