December 13, 2006

Store's finally open.

So we were renovating the store and we closed down on the 17th of November and we opened back up again on the 5th of December and let me tell you, the first few days were hell! I mean people were calling to make sure that we are open and such and all those that just came in to see that we were actually open on the date. I mean, hello! if the door is open and the stuff are out and arranged then we are open people!

Lately I've been reading Shiznat fanfic a lot, and I'm a bit away from B/F, I still read it, but I didn't check it regularly like I used to. :) Just some new obsession, ya know. I also watch Mai HiME and Mai Otome a lot too. And I am undeniably Shizuru fan now. LOL.

I've recently started on Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru, it's really not the type of anime I would watch I mean, cutsie little character... I think I watch it because the whole gender bender thing and also the yuri. Not sure if it'll really be a bit of shoujo ai, but I'll watch it for a couple more episodes, just because.

Kiddy Grade... well, I finished the entire series now. 24 episodes of it. I love Lumiere!! She's so cute. Also that little kiss in Ep 20 and stuff kept me going. LOL. I like shoujo ai and yuri in my anime although I could do with more blood, guts and gore, really. Blood splash makes me happy. Like in Hellsing. Man, I can't wait for more of Hellsing OVA.

Now I got some writing for Shiznat (otome) that I had rattling around in my head and I think I should type it down before I get too lazy to. Not that it'll come out as a finish fiction, but hey, it might.

No comments: