January 05, 2007

New Anime

I got my shipment of Utena the other day (yeah, I finished the series a long time ago, I just never really bought the thing, now I'm getting the complete set)

Also I got Kannazuki no Miko.

What can I say, I'm on a bit of a yuri binge right now. As usual I suspended my disbelief. LOL. I do enjoy the series, although I would've liked it more if not because of the whole mecha, I mean, man, I'd rather see them duke it out with swords and other weapon, but robot?

Himeko is just typical, I mean, oblivion much? Going back and forth between the boy, what was the point of having him there anyway, he's the usual, I am so capable and I'll protect you, self center type. Thus I love when Chikane shot his ass and show him who's boss! And his oh-so-powerful robot is really nothing, not even his to control anymore. Poor Chikane...

At least it's a happy ending of sort.

Also I got Kaleido Star, didn't start watching yet, but it'll be a light change to my usual all died at the end of the series type.

And Ikki Tousen...

Let's just say I'll have anime to occupy me through another depressing birthday.

And I'm still big ShizNat fan.

No comments: