May 18, 2007

New episode of Criminal Minds...

I'm curious as to why the hell I could not find ep 22 and instead there was a list of ep 23 for me to load and no 22 in sight. And the one I got last night was ep 24. Interesting, they are trying to get rid of Hotchner, I'm looking forward to see how that one's gonna go. Seems like the woman got pissed more when he basically profiled her right there on the spot.

I just ordered Criminal Minds season 1 on dvd as well as NIN Year Zero, and Angelic Layer vol 3 so I can complete the boxset (I never did get the chance to get vol.3 cause when it came out they just didn't have it in any store I went and looked.)

I'm writing random thing more now.. (well, not that random, they are still about the pair I read about, man, I'm spreading my obsession around these days.)

A friend of mine is in a bit of a dilemma these days it seems. I told her to come live here, at least she doesn't have to worry about the rent, now that her roommate/sort of gf is acting like a five year-old. Though I do think that that one has an agenda of her own and she's making sure she has all available options before she decides. Might take a while, a long long while, but she's thinking of something. I told my friend that already, and well, she agreed with me. I'm always right, but people just don't listen to me. Why the hell is that?!

I want a Curve Bow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took awhile to reply, sorry X. I was really busy with work. I'm not sure what wine to recommend you because I'm not sure what you like and not sure what you have easily available. My advice is..go to a shop and look for something that's on promo, that isn't the cheapest and just looks interesting. If you think you would like something citrusy and refreshing, look for a sauvignon blanc (my fav white grape) and drink it chilled. If you would like something all berry-fruity and a bit spicy, go for an Australian shiraz. Or anything that catches your eye. let me know pls!