May 03, 2007

I just watched Claymore, finally!!

I liked it! And there's potential for some slashing! LOL. I liked Clare, she's just the type of character I usually drawn to, as long as she develop further and not turned into a slobbering mess of human emotion, then it's all good. But then maybe I should get the manga for it as well. I saw the manga a while back but since I couldn't get the first volume I kinda dismissed it, until I can get the first volume that is. Maybe the next trip to the bookstore (gotta take a little ride) I also saw Ikkitousen, but they just didn't have the first few volume. (I only saw vol. 5 and when I asked they didn't have them)

Also I needed to pick up the next vol. of Eureka 7, MAR, Mai Otome, and whatever else struck my fancy. LOL

I just let my aunt watch Blood&Chocolate, she liked those kind of movie, Vampire, Werewolf type. I liked the feel of the movie, although I didn't get to see the entire thing, I went to shower, but no matter, I can watch it later.

Writing ShizNat still. :) I'm making a decision on some scene, so it's at standing still... This is why I should not skip ahead and write a scene that should be in later part, cause then I usually end up not knowing whether I should put in certain piece of information in certain places.

Also Bellatrix/Narcissa... yeah, yeah, yeah... Blackcest, but it's my guilty pleasure (well, what isn't my guilty pleasure) I'm writing it, I kinda have the end of that in mind, but it'll be a long way to go before I get to that point. LOL. Don't know if I'll ever post it though. Maybe, just for the hack of it.

hmmmmm....

No comments: