March 13, 2008

At the hospital on my laptop and hospital wifi.

My father has been in the hospital for about five days now. He's really sick and we could lose him really soon. But now we are hoping that the drug will work and he's not in pain. I don't want him to be in pain. He's really frail right now, barely able to walk by himself, but being the stubborn guy that he is, he still try to.

He's lucid, which is a good thing, I'm told that he's been sleeping all day today, after he's taken the drug. We're also wait and see if there will be any side effects, vomiting and such, so far there's none, but you can never be sure.

Normally, I would be at home, and my aunt would stay with my mom through the night, but she has things she has to take care of, so I'm here tonight, I doubt I'd sleep much, since I'm a light sleeper, but I'm rather exhausted myself, so. It could go both way, me lying awake all night, or slept right through everything.

I do need some sleep though, so maybe a few hours here and there if I have to get up to help him to the bathroom and stuff.

A movie would be helpful right now but well, I guess I have to watch it on my laptop instead.

No comments: