September 10, 2009

s6 ep2 of SYTYCD, and new doll

I just watched the new season of SYTYCD, don't see any favorite yet, so far from LA audition. I'm hoping that someone will stick out to me eventually. Hopefully.

Tomorrow is the series premiere of The Vampire Diaries, I'm really hoping that I won't be disappointed as well. I was disappointed with Twilight, really I was. Good thing I didn't have such a high expectation of it to begin with. I think the only reason I went to see it was that my cousin wanna see it. What vampire doesn't have fangs, that just take the fun out of the whole thing.

And what I really don't agree with was the whole relationship, annoys the hell out of me. Someone who does not love him/herself, will never love anyone else. Edward hates himself, so my suggestion would be, go kill yourself. It was horrible.

My sister said she read the book (I won't bother with it) and she had to put it down every so often because Bella annoys the shit out of her!

Tomorrow also season premiere for Supernatural. I'm really looking forward to that!

Now that LCF is out, what's gonna happen next!

I got a new doll the other day as well.. a Ange Ai Hani from CustomHouse. She's 27cm. so she should be able to share some clothes and stuff with Chuck. But I have to get her a pair of shoes and some wig. I'll have to start from scratch for this one, since it was sold with no face-up. I got a pair of purple glass eye with her though.

Now my plan is..
1. sand her down (only a little)
2. coat her with MSC uvcut
3. Face-up

and my extra plan was that if the face-up I did was dreadful I'll book a slot with either Tanya or someone from BJD board for a face-up. LOL. Can't go wrong with Tanya though, she's awesome!

I'm hoping that I won't have to though, so anyway, I'll have to pick up 3 grades of sandpapers tonight. I'll start with head first.

Ok, that's the plan for tonight, sand the head.

Oh yeah and make some logo for a friend's. Yup.

No comments: