September 23, 2009

it's all coming together slowly

I'm getting things back, one by one, though, one by one.

I got my Photoshop, Dreamweaver, ActiveSync, RocketDock, Spybot, Avast, Firefox, Thunderbird installed in the last 3 nights. What a pain, let me tell you.

First and foremost, I got my firefox installed, because all my bookmark were on Firefox (my browser of choice for the last couple of years), but that was a bust at first, for whatever reason, I could not, for the life of me, start up the damn thing. It kept crashing and crashing and crashing, and this was after I loaded 3.5.3 version.

But suddenly it was working, so I still don't know what was wrong before. Weird, huh. And then the menu was in Thai! I was pissed!! I can't use it, I'm not use to it. So I went and load the en-us version and install, but I installed the wrong one (they were saved on different folders) by the time I figure it out I nearly pull out my hair. I mean god I just made a trip to the dentist that was bad enough and to add the headache to it?

Un-fucking-believable.

But after a while (like hour) I got that done, all bookmark synced. Now, on to Thunderbird. That was a pain as well. I can't believe. Took forever to set up too.

But now I got most things more or less the way I wanted, I can start update DWP list. I'm looking for good images to make new layout as well.

I gotta go get Enigma install for my desktop too..

No comments: