September 17, 2009

upgrading time : desk top

I'm getting my desktop upgrade, so tomorrow a guy I know will be picking it up at my house for me (I always have him pick up too.. I'm just lazy that way). It's been dreadful for a while now. With the weird noise and stuff... and since I thought about upgrading it anyway, so... here's the time to do it.

So, now I'm just moving stuff off of it and temporary save everything on my 1TB external HDD for now, mostly will consist of photos, musics and movies. I think this is the perfect time to declutter too.

My mom knocked out the mouse we use for the laptop at the store. It was so weird. At first I thought that something was wrong with the USB port, then I plugged in the flash drive and it worked fine, only the mouse that the light didn't come on, so I figure it was the mouse, so today I had to do with the touch pad, that was sorta annoying.

I'm planning on ordering some wig, shoes, clothes for the new girl, I still don't have name for her yet, and probably won't for a while, since I still gonna redo her face-up. Maybe I'll send it to Tanya, she's awesome with face-up anyway.

Ok, back to moving things.

Cindy : hey, how's it going?? :D You're doing well, I hope.

No comments: