December 23, 2009

...

I'm on duty today, opening the store, and I feel kinda under the weather. A bit fuzzy. LOL.

I had a weird dream last night (or rather early morning, depend on how you look at it) I dream of my father, or rather, of a motorcycle he left behind. Which in real life, he did not leave anything of that kind. I mean there was an old motorcycle, but in my dream it was a kawasaki ksr, weird, maybe I just wanted it.

Then it was my dad himself. Only for a min, then I woke up. It was so weird.

Tomorrow is Christmas, and I planned on taking some photo tonight. Last minute really. I can't do it any other way I guess.

I'm still planning it in my head for that. At first I planned on buying a tiny tree for it, but then decided against it, what am I gonna do with it later.

I've been making 2 jackets for the tinies, first one was a little small, but now I realized that had I not line it then it wouldn't have been.

Still I like it better lined anyway.

Another one today, since between me and my sister we have 4 yo-sd size.

No comments: