December 28, 2009

project : dollhouse

My new project (for new year too) I'm making a dollhouse.

Now it's a toss up between mushroom and tree trunk and to whom it'll go to.

If I make the dollhouse to also fit the 27 cm size, the first floor has to be at least 30cm. in height. and the room would be rather small. If only for Lati yellow, then it didn't have to be that big, but then I can just make the test one and see how it goes.

I do think Mushroom will make a cute dollhouse, it just won't be all that big.

I just picked up a re-ment strawberry town set, and after new year I'll order the mushroom set. :D

Today I asked my grandpa for the plastic paint gallon, that will be my starting point.

I think I'm gonna make it in half, one half at the time. I'll put hinges on it as well as latch, so that it can be open and close. Papermache will probably be better, less weight, or rather i hope it'll have less weight.

Today : start.

No comments: