April 05, 2010

Sheep Ruki Arrived

Finally, after about 4 + months of waiting, I got a call from Lati Dealer on Saturday night, that she'll be shipping my order out on Sunday.

So, my Lati Yellow Special Sheep Version : Ruki is finally here. I figure that it'll be Tuesday or something to get to me, but today I got to work and found a small package. Another order I forgotten about, a Leeke GO, Dillon's new shoes are here, of course, right now Dillon is out for a new face-up. So, that will have to wait. Then I walked to the back and there it was, a brown box. I knew what it was.

I didn't open it right away. I waited a while and took it to next store.

Well, someone is as happy to see him as I am.

I'm naming him Felix, so he can be Findlay's twin, except he'll be sheep. LOL

What a cutie.

I brought him to the movie with me as well, my sister wanted to see him, so I took him, with hooves and horns and all.

I think I'm gonna leave him in Sheep form. I like it.

:)

He's kicking like crazy though.

No comments: