May 06, 2010

LotS

Still obsess about Cara/Kahlan, but that's to be expected.

So, I'm considering reading Sword of Truth series, but then in the book Cara is straight so I might not. Nothing worse than expecting her to be, and actually read that she is, I guess, since it's confirm at the end. But then I might just skip the entire part of that.

If I decided to read it that is.

I'm getting an ebookreader.

I've been wanting one for the longest time.

Although having it doesn't mean I would stop getting books. Nope, no sir. I like book, the look, the feel, even the smell sometimes.

As for the show, Cara got more and more adorable each episode. The latest, the way she talked to the night wisp and when she understood what it said, the way she laughed and then stop, demanding that it say something else.

Tabrett is adorable. God I'd die when there's no more Tab on the tv, and Bridget, a pair to die for, really.

Saw Mistresses, with Anna Torv, the series itself was annoying imitation of Sex and the City, but without taste.

Anna Torv with eye liner, that was a win.

No comments: