April 23, 2010

almost here : LE Bory

After about a month (29 working days) my limited edition Bory is on his way to me. :) I could possible get him as soon as tomorrow (or rather today) Or Monday. I can't wait!!

Luts Rocks!

In comparison with my Sheep Ver. Ruki from Lati, this was a really short wait, especially since I had to wait about 5 months (I think) for Ruki to get here. Luts is my favorite company, they are awesome!

I'm all excited now.

I never thought I'm gonna get Bory, I mean, I have the tendency to not go with the popular one. Besides, my sister got Bory girl. I don't want twins.

But well, this was too good to past up.

So, now my concentration got shot to shit. I can't do anything. LOL.

I wanted to update DWP listing tonight, but it's too hot to do anything.

I'm currently crazy about Cara/Kahlan. Adorable. :)

Tabrett and Bridget, aw...

I could gush, but I won't. I can't wait for next episode of Legend of the Seeker.

No comments: