August 04, 2010

...

Well, it is now August, and damn it a lot of things just don't work the way it supposed to.

The new ISP didn't work out, so I decided to cancel it. I have to pay for the cancellation, of course, but last week I was staring at the abysmal downloading rate and I had a migraine so I knew, I can't stand this for another month, despite the fact that I only had it for less than a month.

I checked a different one and they can get me started in 7 days, so then it's off to new one we go.. I won't ever be without, though, since I can just leech off of the apartment in the mean time, if it didn't work out the way I plan.

My laptop died.

Oh yeah, perfect timing really.

It just suddenly up and died. So, I bought a new one, this one is Asus, with core i5 and I had them changed the RAM to 4gb. With 1gb for vid card. This one will last me a while. Well, the last one did too. The the wireless mouse at home was almost gone, and since I got it in a set of keyboard+mouse, I decided to just get a new set. This the new Logitech mk710.

Problem is, the scroll wheel was so quick and the buttons so sensitive, I'm having a hell of a time trying to lighten my touch. I'll get use to it, it'll just take a while. But the keyboard was better, though. It's not sticky like the last one.

As for the perfectly working keyboard and the slightly died mouse, I gave to my cousin, which I gave him the extra mouse I got with the laptop so together he'll have a perfectly working set. LOL.

As for the old Acer, well, when it got to the tech it came back to life! It was so weird, but anyhow, I just gave that to them as well. Don't know how long it's gonna last, but well, they can use it in the mean time. Waste not want not, right.

I'm back to writing again, but this time it's Legend of the Seekr, Cara/Kahlan (Calan) Working on it, I have to get back into the swing of things.

Ok, off to do the layout for the new Tabrett Bethell's Film blog.

Oh and Tabrett Bethell had just gotten a Best Actress for 'Anyone You Want' in Manhattan Film Fest.

The woman is awesome and smokin' hot.

No comments: