August 11, 2010

new phone Galaxy S

I got Samsung Galaxy S the night before last night, and it's all unintentional.

I went to dinner with my sister, she wanted to go have a burger at Dairy Queen, and so I went with her. Afterward we were going for a moji (moji-ice cream thing) and we walked by Samsung store, I was telling her how they don't have this model in, I have to order it and well, I wasn't going to get a new phone right now so I didn't.

Then we went by another store, which I told her about the time I went inside with our cousin and how they simply ignored me, (yeah, can you believe this shit?) even when I asked the price of Ipad. Come on... buy or not I'm still a potential customer, you don't ignore customer! The sale person couldn't even bother to look up from whatever she was doing, it was rude.

Then we went into another store. They have a model, so my sister immediately asked if they have the actual one in as well. The sale guy replied that they do. Although I still have to put down a deposit if I want one and I can pick it up the next day (the one they have was for another customer) but then another sale spoke up and told me that I can have that one, because the customer won't be picking it up that night (it was late after all) My sister immediately said yeah, I was like... okay... I don't have cash with me, but credit card was going to charged me another 3%. Being an annoyingly lovable sister that my sis was, she immediately called her bf, and told him to bring the cash.

Long story short, I got the phone without intending to.

Well, I don't regret it, though, I love the screen, it's gorgeous, and well, I would've gotten it sooner or later. So, now I'm familiarize myself with the new phone.. good thing is, I can just sync the contact and calendar with gmail and stuff.. although I don't use g-mail.

Last night I had a hell of a time trying to figure out why I cannot open the thing as mass storage. No one ever mention that I have to mount it from the setting before I try to mount it on my pc... what a pain. But in the end I got it, so no biggie.

Now I have to go make a banner for Tabrett Bethell's Film site that Necros was doing.

No comments: