August 26, 2010

new phone and trouble with MMS

Ever since I got the Galaxy S, (really I should give it a name by now) I've been having trouble with 1 thing.. One fucking thing.. MMS.

Usually I take a lot of photo.. nothing spectacular, just dolls, stuffs, and random things. And I send MMS to my sister and my friends. So now with Galaxy S there're extra steps and such to go through and I went to the store that I bought it from so they can set it for me. I was too lazy to do it myself by that point.

The girl there set it and then sent MMS to herself from my phone and it went through fine!! She sent it twice and then 1 more to another guy there, and they all went through. (Though I don't know why she picked Tabrett photo to send. 'Cause it's in a different folder than well... Gizmo's photo.) Then I came home and tried sending some to my sister.. nothing.. nah, duh, nope.

I'm thinking that it's because her phone has a limit to how big the MMS can get.. and unfortunately Galaxy S probably send a bigger MMS than she could take.. thus the inability to send. (or rather received)

So I loaded Handcent app and tried sending MMS from there, at first I wasn't sure, but then I sent one to my cousin and he got it.. so Handcent works for me, for now. So I'm using that as my default messaging. Less thing to aggravate me.

Some things are just gonna nag me until I know I can use it when I want even if I never gonna use it. I just have to know that it will work when I want it to. Weird... Anyhow.. now the I'm happy. I'll be happier if I can get fanfic to read. Cara/Kahlan anyone??

No comments: