October 13, 2002

Currently: contemplating stuff...
Doing: typing... duh..

I've been sick for the past week, no not the bed ridden kinda sick yet, but it might get to that, slowly. I took some med then went to bed this is how my night usually went this week and will be tonight too, I think. So, she called me and got all mad because I didn't call her. If my recallection serve me right, this entire week I had not been able to reach her at all during the night because she had been bonding with someone else, so can you blame me for not calling? Besides, we had just had that conversation where I've laid down my condition, again I might add, but this time it went pretty bad. Suddenly I've become just friend, so I guess I can see how important I actually was. And maybe, just maybe she actually afriad I will go away. Just maybe.

On a happier note, I got the spiderweb! Yes, the giant spiderweb that Sensei Natalie ordered for me with her halloween stuff. I'll put it up tomorrow I think, now it's sitting on the floor of my room I have to have a plan in my head how it would go first before trying. Anyway, that just made my day a bit more pleasant.

No comments: