October 16, 2002

Currently: raining outside
Doing: taking a break from sketching..

It's been raining all day which is fine except that it is cold and I had to walk back and fort between buildings. I know what I want to do for the next project and I'm starting right now, the photo were a bit dark, ok, not a bit, but really dark, so I scanned them as light as possible and still keep the details... I'm still deciding on the size though, it'll be really big, but how big.. I don't know yet, I'll get the simplified version of the pic done first and then I'll decide I guess.. (If I sounded confusing that's because I'm not quite all here) Now I'm just trying to get the image to be recognizable and still doable especially when it's gonna be cut out can't be too detail on that, but I'm trying. I just hope that I don't screw up somewhere in between. We went to Revolving Museum today. It's really cool, though we were wet and cold and all I could do was yawning the entire time. (hey, I am sick, ya know) Tomorrow we got exam in Art History, so I'll be studying a bit. But right now though I think I'm ready for bed... nyquil is starting to kick in.

No comments: