October 06, 2002

Currently: finished up Pat Welch's Murder by the Book: A Helen Black Mystery
Listen: Always [ Saliva ]

I finished Witchfire: Connor Hawthone Mystery and Murder by the Book I got 7 books from the trip to Boston last Saturday, already finished 3 of them, it's slow only because I didn't get the chance to sit down and really read.. even Witchfire that I want to finish and get it out to Chris, I still didn't really read it till today that I got the chance. I bought 9 books... 7 of them were novel, mysteries and 1 was Utena Illustration book and Clamp short stories.. Mailed out the stuff for her birthday yesterday afternoon, keeping my fingers crossed that she will get them on Monday which is her birthday, that will make her happy, I think. Though I should've include a card in there, but I was never big on card unless I make them by hand.. and I didn't have the chance.. I should've been more attentive about it, I know, but hey I was busy.. At least I remember her birthday. Chatted with mom and dad.. got a green light for a trip to MO, I'm thinking they understood that or they just pitied me for the fact that I got stuck here, otherwise I doubted they would let me spend that kind of money. Mom is recovering from surgery.. she even asked if Chris wanted anything for her birthday... um................. kinda scary if you ask me.

No comments: