October 22, 2002

Revolutionary Girl Utena OST: $20
Revolutionary Girl Utena The Movie Artbook: $45
Disturbed/Believe CD: $12
Kaneda on the bike figure: $17
Angel Sanctuary Artbook/Angel Cage: $22
Neogenesis Evangelion Eva Test Type 01: $18
Robotech Macross YF-19A: $80
3 books: $N/A
2 manga: $N/A
Illustration of original character/Pen Stealer: --
Illustation project/product packaging.. with Eva Prototype 01 inside: --

Birthday gifts...and making her happy : $ priceless...

ROTFLMAO!!!

Ok, I just did that because a friend asked what I got Mon Ange for her birthday and how much did I spend... and I realized I didn't think of it that much.. I slowly bought the stuffs over period of time.. I mean all she actually asked for was the YF-19A, the rest it's me looking around and found stuff that I think she would really like.. I just got a warning not to go overboard for Christmas... of course not I have too many people to buy things for...

No comments: