October 22, 2003

Don't know what the hell I've been doing, I mean, I got sleep, well, some, and I tend to wake up at ungodly hour and then tried to get back to sleep when I realized that I'm not suppose to get up yet. That did not help. I skipped class yesterday, went in today, Cat was there, Alex was there, Al was there (though it didn't make much different, I can't take him down, point of him coming in twice a week just not clear to me) Katie's mom gave me a bag of chocolate, she said I've been a big help on Sunday, they wouldn't know what to do. Surprised the hell out of me, let me tell ya.

Nice people.

I just didn't want Katie or Josh went all cry baby in the middle of it, and leave before they get to do anything. At least they had fun.

Midterm on friday, and I remember jack!

This is not good, not good at all.

No comments: