October 16, 2003

Listening : Fall into You

Midterm review is done and over with. I've been busting my ass trying to get as much done as possible and it seemed like I had the most done out of all of them. Weird really. But we started late, like 2 weeks late into meeting with the advisor, but of course they wanted us to catch up where they lack of. I mean, come on, unfair much? Anyway, I got both cd packages mocked up and everything. The only thing missing from the second one was the insert, which will be all right, now I'll have to come up with the other 2 cd and quick. Everyone likes the bloodpack. That was a bit of mess to make. I'll have to go get the gloss cd label too.. brightwhite worked with Blind Spot, but not Dunkelheit... oh well, more work, but I'm gonna relax for the next couple of days. Got through level2 of Chaos Bleeds, took me so long cause I can't handle the headache.. gotta go slow and since the midterm thing I've been killing myself over it and had to lay off the playing. Now, the next thing, I need to get usb mini storage. Sandisk cruzer I think.. see if I have the money. (I do, it just... well, I'm quite reluctant to pay.. LOL)

No comments: