October 03, 2003

Listening : In Memory [ Shinedown ]

Midterm is in 2 weeks, at least I got some stuff done and I had been working, otherwise it would've been like last semester and it wasn't pretty... nope, not at all. I meet with my advisor every week and then I have a goal for next week, a good thing in deed, cause I wouldn't know where to start. I've been working at PRA as an intern. A part of my class, I needed 1 practicum.. and it was more or less just luck on my part, I just want to get this over with. It turned out better than I thought it would. They are quite flexible with the things I do.

I got Fuffy reductive conversion illustration done.. (ok, the image) I'll be doing smaller version for Oralfxatn soon, well, this weekend. Tomorrow I'm suppose to be going to Charette with Karen, we'll see if she calls back. I'm sleepy, been at the dojo all afternoon, mostly judging the sparring.. Think I'm gonna get some shut eye, or lay down for a while.. after that I probably come back on and write.. LOL. What else is new.

No comments: