December 16, 2003

Everything is done!!!

I just need to mount the damn printouts and I'm all set.. of course.. I will have to pick up the slides tomorrow and then drop them off, but that's all right, I'll have to call PRA too, so they know that I can't make it for tomorrow.. I guess I'll try on Thur after my photo history final, that might work out better.. seeing how I usually don't get out of here till late anyhow. I think I'll do that.

I need sleep.. sleep is good.. but before that.. I gotta dig out the sleeve for the slides.

Oh yeah, I got new gi.. Century demo top and pants. I looked like scarecrow in them.. I LOVE IT!!!

Ann had to fold up the sleeves for me cause you could only see the tips of my finger sticking out then she went to grab me and I practically slip right off.. LOL

The only thing was that I sweat faster in them.. cause they are medium weight.. (feels like heavy to me..) My old gi was light weight.. I'll get use to that.. and I can make, what Sensei Natalie likes to call, cool gi noises..

No comments: