December 03, 2003

Yesterday I got stuck in the traffic for say... 2 hours, when it usually takes me maybe 45 min to get to where I was going, but I got out lightly than those that left the house at 6am and got to work or wherever at 11 or 10. It was just bad all around.. Half way down I thought about turning around and then I looked over to the other side and well, it was just as bad so I kept on going..

Amazingly enough, when it started to snow people forgot how to drive.

The way back was much much better, even better than normal where I would be stuck in a bit of a traffic, I didn't at all. Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow. I was at the dojo from 4 till almost 8, cause sensei al asked if I could come in, so I did. Small classes. Today was a bigger class, but I was at school till after 5.

Anyhow.. it's crunch time!

God, I just love *sacasm* this!

No comments: