December 02, 2003

A plug for Elphie! Love the color you used.. :)

And thanX.

Love Eliza.. she's cool, I think she's back home till after new year.. maybe I should take a ride out to watertown.. ummmm.... Nah... no can do, first I wouldn't know where to start, second, I have too much to do to be driving around in a town near Boston.

Oh yeah, got my second stripe.. and so.. I got my first kenpo of second degree brown today.

: Left cat, sticky hand block, lunge forward, right knife to the neck, left thrust to the rip, right ridge to the face with left hand grab the back of the head, right rake across the face, reverse hammer to the rip (solar plexus), right back fist, left palm, spinning back kick.

it's the spinning back kick that turned into the spinning side kick... it's easy to mistake them. I like spinning side kick.

I need to write down all these stuff down, I have too many to remember now.

Ann was like, she's not afraid of me doing the kenpo on her, cause I don't know the move yet and I hesitated, while sensei natalie didn't, she went into it and if she ever slip it would hurt.. Well, it will hurt I know for a fact that it will.

No comments: