May 31, 2004

Listen : Superstar [ Tegan&Sarah ]

I was watching Buffy:tVS season 4 dvd, the set which Baby G got for me with X-Files season 8 dvd set.. Love ya G. And I was watching 'This Year Girl' of course.. I couldn't resist cause Faith was in it!!! I watched it with commentary with Douge Petrie.. who was the writer. He said 'All she dreams about is Buffy.' in Faith's dream sequences, and how Faith couldn't stay away from Buffy. I mean.. subtext anyone??? Ok, so he said it was more sisterly, sibling rivalry kinda thing, but come on!!

Anyway, I just thought it was funny. But then we get to see Buffy as a badguy, cause that's how she was in Faith's dreams. Eliza looked good!! And SMG looked soooooooooo good.. well, both of them.. hehe..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article as for me. I'd like to read something more about this topic. The only thing this blog misses is a few photos of any gadgets.
Nickolas Karver
Cell phone blocker

Anonymous said...

Cell phones are everywhere these days. According to the Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association, almost 195 million people in the United States had cell-phone service in October 2005. And cell phones are even more ubiquitous in Europe.
Mike Hoch
mobile jammers