May 26, 2004

Ok, in about 2 weeks I'll have my black belt test.. I don't know if I'm ready for it.. I mean, I've been so busy and stressed out that I can barely do anything.. and when I get to do anything I'm just tired. Like today, I could do 8 rounds.. (ok, in that I mean.. we start with 8 laps around the dojo, 8 jumping jack, 8 push-up, 8 sit-up then we work our way down.. 7, 6, 5, you got the idea...) I got to about 4 and I was just dead.. I mean I can probably push for it, but I could feel it.. so I stopped for a breather and let them continue.. ( of course Sensei Stella happened to knock me with her knuckles... right at my temple.. I felt the migrain right then ) I'm so out of it.. this is what happen when I don't really get into class for almost 2 weeks.. 2 stressful weeks of final projects.. We're picking the stuff up on June 1st. Chaos.. let me tell ya, chaos.

Got LotR : RotK.. I'm gonna go watch it now.. hehe..

Baby G got me X-Files season 9 and B:tVS season 4!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! In exchange of me drawing B:tVS doujinshi for her.. (well, adaptation of her fanfic 967-Buffy) nice deal I'll say..

No comments: