May 04, 2004

Ok, I lost my watch... How? I don't know.

It's my navy blue Casio G-Shock Chris got for me in exchanged for me getting her a A-Wire Oakley shades. Yeah... well, she didn't know yet..

So, that was my incentive to go and get my other watch Nautica battery change.. which I did and I'm back wearing that one now. I'm thinking of getting another G-Shock.. the one with Solar power or whatever.. looks pretty good.. I liked it. But it'll be another $150 that I'm not sure I wanna spend. Oh well...

I got another 7 pictures to draw.. I got enough paper I think.. already cut them got 30 pieces. Man, and I freaked over it.. For some reason I got the number 13 pieces in my head.. and well... ha ha.. Hopefully I won't need to take another trip.. but I will know by the end of the week, cause it's almost finish with the drawing, and now it's making sure layout is consistance and I will print them all out.. tomorrow will be writing center visit and get story worked on.. truthfully I don't think they would read it, but hey.. You never know.

No comments: