September 18, 2006

Drabble : Ogasawara/Shigeyoshi

Sachiko rushed as much as her propriety would allow, this was her first movie date with Minako and she wasn't going to be late, even though the traffic didn't help her one little bit. She had spent the entire day on edge and worrying about the little things that she had never paid any mind to them before.

But Minako was unlike anyone she had ever known.

The front of movie theater came into sight and Sachiko felt her heart leaped up to her throat, there leaning against one of the pillar was Shigeyoshi Minako, dressing, surprisingly, very casual in her loose fitting jeans and hooded sweatshirt. Her long pale hair loose around her shoulder. Rosa Chinensis en Bouton stopped for a moment to look at her.

Then the crownless queen of Judo turned and looked at her, as if she could feel her approaching. Minako smiled and Sachiko broke out into a run toward her.

that's it, I think. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say I don't understand the whole marimite reference but when I saw the comment you left me, my first thought was 1) marmalade?!! (I misread and my second was 2) marmite?!! like the dark spread (also misread).

:D