September 18, 2006

Got new volume of Air Gear today, as well as K2 and Double Souls.

My car is in the garage for some fixing today. No, I didn't crash it or side swipe anything really. More like someone else did it to mine while I was in the movie months before and since my insurance was about to be up for the year I just took it in to claim so, they gonna have to repaint most of it.

Now I'm without car for the next 8-10 days. Kinda suck really, cause I had to take my motorcyle to the gym today. I booked the squash for 9pm and I got there 30 min early and there was no one there, so I guess someone only played for 30 min. I went in and proceeded to beat the crap out of the rubber ball for almost an hour before my friend came in and told me it was raining!

Long story short, I left and well got wet on my way home. At least it didn't pour, just a little drizzle.

I'm writing Marimite/Sobakkasu xover, why, because I wanted to. LOL.

I loved Ogasawara Sachiko and Shigeyoshi Minako and being the freak that I am, I wrote them up as a pair. Not finish but well, I'll keep going till I feel like stopping.

Hey Cin!!

How ya doing?

How's everything?

I'm back to listening to some Taking Back Sunday now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

X!

Who is Marimite/Sobakkasu? The only manga I read is Ruruoni Kenshin or known as Samurai X in English. Except my books are in Chinese (I have 1-13 or 14, and then 17, that's it. It's up to about 25) so..reading is so slow I usually stop or jump to the English translations online which are excellent! My younger bro has the full set of dvd's though (the story goes beyond the books) so I'll prob get on that sooner or later :P.

Hey, you can drop me a comment on my blog at http://amooopoint.com/word so I'll get the msg and that will remind me to check yours for updates too. Otherwise I visit periodically and miss you calling my name :P

Take care!