September 07, 2006

Watching : nothing really... more like listening

I'm just eatching, I'm starving that I actually get an egg over easy ( don't really like sunny side up) and some white rice. Yeah... desperate.

I'm writing, well, not my usual stuff at the moment. I've just finished reading Sobukkasu by Kikuchi Shouta again, and I love Shigeyoshi Minago. It was awesome. So, I'm writing Sachiko/Minago just because they are so different. LOL.. Hopefully I can pull that one off.

Why this pair??

Cause I'm a freak, and I just like taking 2 characters that had nothing to do with each other and put them together.

My DSL at home still not very usable... thus dial up at the store.. it sucks!!! So I'm thinking getting DSL at the store now. So I can read all day!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya..just dropping in to say hi :D.
-cin