September 21, 2006

I got Hellsing vol.5 today. I didn't realize that they release it here, so I'm gonna have to go get the other 4 vol. *sigh*

It rains here everyday now, or rather every night. Kinda nice, except the whole wet dog thing, my dogs will go outside and run around in the wet grass every morning, can't really stop them from doing that, unless you want them to pee in the house, which is a no-no.

I just saw that I got Tsubasa Chronicle vol 3 twice, maybe I could bring one to change. Maybe. I'm doing a new layout for the blog, we'll see how that works. :) I could get the blogger code wrong, if they kept it the same I wouldn't have the problem, now I just don't have time to figure things out like I use to, I guess I better pay more attention.

Cin, have you gone to the lillicious link I gave you? You can read a little about Marimite there (maria sama ga miteru) I can't really explain it, it's about all girl school, which has soeur system (sisters) and the relationship between them. All the trial and tribulation.

Ok, I should go back to watch Jigoku shoujo now (hell girl)

No comments: