November 04, 2006

current obsession : Shizuru/Natsuki

I've just finished watching Mai Otome (Mai Z-HiME) And I would've liked to see the pair kiss just once. I mean, it's pretty obvious and I'm happy that the Shizuru/Natsuki relationship was realized here.

Shizuru was awesome. LOL

To love that much and get nothing in return would've make anyone crazy.

Nagi was nothing more than a little worm, someone should cut him in half and see if he could grow back. Or maybe not, 2 Nagi would've been more annoying.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the rest of Mai HiME, cause I only got to volume 5 on dvd which is episode 20. I can't wait to see the rest. Although I know it won't be much of a happy ending. But then nothing I watch seems to have happy ending and I quite like it that way.

My friend is back from 2 months hiatus. I wish I could go on one, but not possible. But then I couldn't do what she did anyhow. I prefer staying home with my internet connection and my books, movies and anime. So, give me a week of not having to take anyone anywhere and not going to the store would make me a very happy camper. (happy as a clam I tell you)

So, I'm waiting for Marimite OVA to come out, in the mean time I think I'm gonna put in that order for new Merry Gentry series as well as some Clair McNab books. I'm still reading A Matter of Degree, only because I stopped reading last week to do something else, which is why I didn't finish it in 2 days like I normally would. At least I got things waiting to be read, much better than having nothing to read at all.

No comments: